School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
+61 2 9385 5217
Dr John Olsen is a Lecturer with the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering. His research interests include:
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid mechanics.
- Entropy generation minimisation and exergy analysis.
- Combined heat & power systems.
- Co and Trigeneration systems.
- Hybrid vehicles.
- The simulation of gas turbine engines, power stations, reciprocating piston engines, refrigeration systems, living systems, entropy, etc.
- Simulation philosophy.